To achieve this goal we bind ourselves to:
- Deploy seafarers who are disciplined, competent, physically and mentally fit for sea duty.
- Plan and implement training courses within the field of competence that will equip the seafarers with the skills that their job, their safety and environmental protection demand.
- Render punctual services on our crew welfare, such as financial remittances, protection and indemnity (P & I) and assures their rights and protection.
- Provide fair opportunities for professional growth and development and an environment conducive to employees' efficiency and work gratification.
- Seek continuous improvement by effective handling of customers' feedback and maintain a quality management system consistent to the requirement of ISO 9001:2000 International Standards.