To achieve this goal we bind ourselves to
- Deploy seafarers who are disciplined, competent, physically and mentally fit for sea duty;
- Plan and implement training courses within the field of competence that will equip the seafarers with the skills that their job, their safety and environmental protection demand;
- Render punctual services on our crew welfare, such as financial remittances and P and I matters;
- Provide fair opportunities for professional growth and development and an environment conducive to employees' efficiency and work gratification.
- Seek continuous improvement by effective handling of customers feedback and maintain a Quality Management System consistent to the requirements of ISO 9001:2000 International Standards.
- Shall develop and maintain a Quality Management System that conforms to the requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001:2000.
- Commit in the compliance of POEA, STCW '95 as amended, Customer/Principals' requirements so that we can provide and maintain a consistently high quality in all works we undertake.
Total Quality Management shall be applied to every aspect of our activity and quality shall be the responsibility of everyone, in every aspect, throughout Bright Maritime Corporation.